Big Five Safari
Cost start at:
Journey with us into an African game reserve to look for wildlife
Hluhluwe Imfolozi is a game reserve in Northern Zululand, most famous for its White Rhino population. Here you will find the Big Five animals (Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo), however it is rare to spot all five on your safari as this is a wilderness area made up of 96 000 hectares of land where animals roam free. There are many other wildlife species such as antelope, giraffe, monkeys and baboons, and beautiful birdlife you may come across while ambling through the bush with your guide. On this trip you will get a taste of an authentic African safari experience, with lunch enjoyed at Hilltop Restaurant overlooking the expansive views of the reserve.
· Collected at 6am from your guesthouse/hotel
· Travel to Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve – we will stop for a short comfort break where you can use the restroom and get a coffee and bite to eat
· Arrive at the park at around 9am
· Safari experience - now the fun begins, keep your eyes peeled for animals large and small!
· Lunch at Hilltop Camp
· Game viewing after lunch as we make our way to the gates of the park
· Return to your guesthouse/ hotel in the late afternoon
Included in tour:
· Return transfers
· Certified guide
· Closed, air-conditioned vehicle
· Entry fees
· Safari experience
Excluded from tour:
· Items purchased of a personal nature
What to bring:
· Please wear closed shoes
· Sunscreen and hat
· Binoculars if you have!