Cost start at:
8 Nights 9 Days
Visit the coastal city of Swakopmund, and meet the Himba tribe of Spitzkoppe
Private air-conditioned vehicle
Quality product offering
Fun & Informative experience
Authentic memorable Africa
On this 8-night tour of Northern Namibia we will visit the coastal city of Swakopmund, meet the Himba tribe of Spitzkoppe, take in the breathtaking expanse of Damaraland, and traverse the malaria-free, Etosha National Park in search of wildlife. Our tour begins and ends in Namibia’s capital, Windhoek, where we will overnight at the start and end of our journey.
• Collected at Windhoek Airport
• Transfer to guesthouse
• Welcome dinner
• Overnight: Windhoek Guesthouse B&B
Day 2 & 3
• 8am departure for Swakopmund, arriving early afternoon
• Check in to guesthouse
• The next two days are at leisure to visit the local market, relax on the beach, and sign up for one of the activities on offer in the area such as: skydiving; eco dune tour; sandboarding; or horse-back riding (own account)
• Overnight: Swakopmund Guesthouse B&B
Day 4 & 5
• After two nights in Swakopmund we head further north for Damaraland stopping off at a traditional Himba Village en route.
• We continue on to Damaraland where we will stay for the next two nights embarking on hikes, sunset trails or signing up for a guided birding walk. There is also a very welcoming pool where you can chill out and enjoy the warm weather of this arid land.
• Overnight: Damaraland Lodge B&B
Day 6 & 7
• The following two nights will be spent at Etosha National Park for a safari experience
• On arrival we will check in, have lunch and spend the afternoon in the park looking for wildlife
• The next day is a full day excursion in Etosha with the hope of capturing some wonderful wildlife moments!
• Overnight: Etosha Lodge B&B
• After a leisurely breakfast we return to Windhoek for our final night in Namibia
• Farewell dinner
• Overnight: Windhoek guesthouse B&B
• Transferred to Windhoek Airport